We are excited to travel to Denmark on 13 March 2024 to attend the IAPAs– our BIBI 1090 PRiMO been shortlisted for the IAPA Awards Product of the Year – Scissor Lifts & Vertical Masts category.
The event will be held at the Scandic Copenhagen Hotel, in Copenhagen, Denmark, and we look forward to attending!
AlmaCrawler’s commitment is to push the boundaries of the aerial work platform industry by investing significant resources in researching and developing new technologies that simplify and improve the safety of operators when working at height.
The BIBI 1090 PRiMO represents our past and our future – a return to the platform with which we started, designing it in a current key, a highly desired and very important update.
The BIBI 1090 PRIMO is a fully electric aerial platform with electric drive, in line with the other products in the PRiMO line. It has a fully removable battery pack to allow the platform greater flexibility of use than other full-electric offerings currently on the market.
Why removable? Our answer is simple: Why not?
The BIBI 1090 PRiMO appeals both to rental companies looking to electrify their fleets, and to all those who are aware of new sustainability regulations and the use of alternative energy sources.
The development of the BIBI 1090 PRiMO was mainly motivated by a growing demand for electric aerial platforms, also for outdoor use. Concern for a less polluted future, customer feedback and developments in electric drive technology played a significant role in the design of this new platform.
Here are some of the main benefits and advantages of the BIBI 1090 PRiMO:
- Electric drive – allows a maximum speed of 4.5 km/h.
- Removable battery pack for extended use and easy charging, zero emissions and noise pollution.
- Updated design for greater functionality and a better user experience.
- Suitable for use on construction sites with limited access to power sources, thanks to the ability to remove and replace the battery pack on the job site.
- EAS Anti Entrapment System, technology designed to prevent serious injury by stopping the unit but allowing space for the operator to safely remove himself.
- Automatic Track Tensioning System – ZERO maintenance
Our long-term goals for the BIBI 1090 PRiMO are ambitious. We aim to significantly expand its presence and consider introducing complementary products and services that can further improve performance and safety, as well as more comprehensively meet the changing needs of our customers.
Our mission is to be at the forefront of offering sustainable solutions for work-at-height and material handling equipment, and we are constantly striving to achieve this goal.