AlmaCrawler officially launched the new JIBBI 1890 PRiMO at bauma 2022, a new full electric product for its line of self-levelling telescopic boom platforms.
Equipped with our unique patented automatic bi-leveling system that allows it to work and travel on slopes up to 22°, the JIBBI 1890 PRiMO is self-propelled up to 14m and allows the operator to safely work in a wide range of job site conditions without sacrificing efficiency. With a 10m outreach and a maximum basket capacity of 250kg, it features a number of industry-demanded new features, including:
- Fully removable power pack designed to ensure infinite autonomy and be easily transported for off-site charging. With a choice between interchangeable Lead Acid or Lithium power packs, and two critical options for recharging: the standard 110/220 VAC input or via the industry-first EV Type 2 input, the PRiMO is designed for flexibility.
- Completely reimagined controller for a streamlined user experience based on industry-accepted standards and rental sector needs. Two USB recharging stations available on each controller.
- Anti-Entrapment System as a standard feature – a safety system designed to prevent serious injury by stopping the unit but allowing space for the operator to safely remove himself.
- Electric Drive – the fully electric JIBBI 1890 PRiMO can be driven at a max speed of 4.5 km/h thanks to its electric drive, essentially bridging the gap between standard flat surface mobility and tracked machinery.
- Automatic Tensioner System – is the first JIBBI in the range to feature our automatic track tensioner system, the technology that creates ZERO MAINTENANCE for the tracks.
The available extras were designed to enhance the operator visibility and safety on the job site:
- Ultrasonic Anti-Collision System, which not only monitors the area above and below the basket by preventing collisions with obstacles during aerial operations, but can also detect the presence of possible potholes or unevenness of the ground during movement at height.
- New work lights as a helpful tool both for nighttime work as well as job sites with limited visibility.
Watch the presentation of the JIBBI 1890 PRiMO here: