Multi Loader 6.0
- Capacity: 6000 kg
- Autonomy: until 8 h
- Recharging time: 5h
The crawler carrier with bi-levelling system designed to carry up to 6000 kg
AlmaCrawler offers the Multi-Loader 6.0, a latest-generation crawler carrier equipped with a bi-levelling system and radio remote controls, designed to meet the needs of those who carry heavy loads, up to 6000 kg. To achieve such a high capacity, the company team has developed the Multi Loading platform, an innovative element that offers the possibility of handling large loads of different types.
In addition to its large capacity, all the advantages it offers
The main advantages it offers come from its crawler drive system and low ground pressure. It is precisely thanks to these features that the Multi-Loader 6.0 is able to operate on all types of ground, even uneven, ensuring excellent manoeuvring in tight spaces. Furthermore, the Dynamic Levelling technology guarantees a completely safe use on steep slopes, reducing the risks for the operators on board.
One Multi-Loader, many motor units: the models available
In order to guarantee use in different environments, both indoors and outdoors, the Multi-Loader 6.0 is available in 3 versions with different types of motor units. Specifically, you will be able to choose between:
- Multi Loader ELC – a full electric model that features the innovative Lead Crystal no.8 180Ah 48V, which is able to ensure up to 8 hours of mixed cycle operation, being able to use a travel maximum speed of 2.6 km/h. Thanks to the high-frequency battery charger installed directly inside the main chassis, it is possible to charge the battery completely in just 5 hours, while a 220V- 2.2Kw auxiliary electric pump allows for the carrier to be used while the battery is being charged.
- Multi Loader EVO – equipped with a high-performance Yanmar 3TNV76 (diesel) – 25HP combustion engine, reaches a maximum speed of 3.7 km/h and is mainly indicated for outdoor use.
- Multi Loader Bi-Energy – featuring two engines, combustion and electric, it offers great versatility of use, both indoors and outdoors.
The areas of use of the carrier
The characteristics described above make this model a carrier suitable for handling heavy materials of different types. Specifically, the Multi-loader models are particularly useful, for example, when moving:
- Building material
- Industrial and civil fixtures
- Glass panels
The versatility of the machines, therefore, makes them ideal for use both in the construction sector and in other minority areas such as gardening and agriculture.
H3 – The T-CRANE KIT and other equipment for the Multi-Loader
Always attentive to its customers’ needs and to the needs of the reference market, the Almac team has designed, as optional equipment for the Bi-Energy version, the T-CRANE KIT,, that is a small crane with a maximum capacity of 990 kg and an outreach from 2m to 4.3m depending on the weight lifted. In case of need, the crane can be easily removed from the Multi-Loader platform, so that it can be used as a simple carrier. The standard version includes:
- Extension cable transducer
- Encoder for turret rotation
- Inclination sensor for the boom angle
|Technical data||Multi Loader 6.0 ELC||Multi Loader 6.0 EVO||Multi Loader 6.0 Bi-Energy||Multi Loader 6.0 Bi-Energy with crane|
|Max Capacity||6000 kg||6000 kg||6000 kg||6000 kg|
|Min height||0.92 m||1.44 m||1.44 m||2.61 m|
|Min Width||1.42 m||1.42 m||1.42 m||1.42 m|
|Max Width||1.8 m||1.8 m||1.8 m||1.8 m|
|Battery autonomy||8 h||–||5 h||5 h|
|Powered||–||Yanmar 3TNV76 (diesel) – 25HP||Yanmar 3TNV76 (diesel) – 25HP||Yanmar 3TNV76 (diesel) – 25HP|
|Powered (electric engine)||48V – 3kW||–||48V – 3kW||48V – 3kW|
|Battery pack||Lead Crystal n°8 180Ah 48V||–||Lead Crystal n°8 180Ah 48V||Lead Crystal n°8 180Ah 48V|
|Battery charger||n°2 20Ah-110/220V||–||n°2 20Ah-110/220V||n°2 20Ah-110/220V|
|Recharging time||5 h||–||5 h||5 h|
|Longitudinal levelling Front||20°||20°||20°||20°|
|Longitudinal levelling Rear||15°||15°||15°||15°|
|Lateral levelling||+/- 15°||+/- 15°||+/- 15°||+/- 15°|
|Electric pump||–||220V-2kW or 110V-1,9kW||–||–|
|Kit for high speed||max 2.6 km/h||max 3.7 km/h||max 3.7 km/h||max 3.7 km/h|
|Control of inclination||Automatic||Automatic||Automatic||Automatic|
|Length||2.4 m||3.0 m||3.0 m||3.0 m|
|Total weight||2250 kg||2250 kg||2550 kg||2990 kg|