AlmaCrawler presents Spiderboom: a new line of self-propelled tracked aerial platforms
AlmaCrawler continues to push the boundaries of equipment manufacturing!
Internationally recognized for offering innovative, versatile and complementary product ranges which respect high safety standards and are able to satisfy even the most demanding requests for everyday operations, a few days after its eighth anniversary, AlmaCrawler is presenting the BILLENNIUM series.
The new BILLENNIUM range is the result of research and design that have overcome traditional norms, introducing a new family of self-propelled tracked aerial platforms to the market, the Spiderbooms. The goal to create a single product that combined key features of self-propelled aerial platforms on wheels and stabilized tracked aerial platforms, led AlmaCrawler to develop this new range which offers a morphologically unique product with a simpler User Experience and superior market adaptability, catering to both the professional end user and the rental sector.
The initial offer is two models, B1570 and B1890 with a working height of 15 & 18m respectively and two different types of automatic stabilization, fixed (VISUAL) or variable (QUICK-PRO). There are three power options available: petrol engine (ETS version), diesel engine (EVO version) and full electric lithium (LTH version).
All versions will showcase typical size compactness (minimum width 0.78m) and a competitive maximum weight (2600 ÷ 2900 kg) to ensure transportability on traditional trailers.
The BILLENNIUM models offer an operating outreach of 10 and 11 meters depending on the model and a maximum load capacity in the basket of 230 and 250kg thanks to the following AlmaCrawler new technological and innovative features:
– SPS (Self-Propelled Skilled System) – This new patent-pending system allows the use of the machine even without lowering the stabilizers, on slopes up to 10° longitudinally and up to 5° laterally. The platform can safely and directly be used up to 9m working height thanks to the advanced control and leveling systems of the machine.
– AWP (Adaptive Working Performance) – This new patent-pending system allows for the optimization of the operational outreach, this performance being determined by checking the actual stabilization area in real time.
– Automatic Stabilization – All BILLENNIUM models are equipped with the automatic stabilization system as standard. Two choices:
- A) VISUAL – Automatic stabilization with fixed area;
- B) Quick-PRO – Fully Automated Stabilization with Variable Areas which offers 6 different machine positioning combinations, simple to choose through the appropriate selector; by automatically interacting with the AWP system, it guarantees the operator the best possible outreach performance;
– Undercarriage XXL – Specifically designed to increase safety in the daily loading / unloading and moving of the platform, all the while respecting the typical compactness characteristics (variable track 0.79 ÷ 1.39 m and undercarriage length greater than 2 m).
– ATS (Automatic Tensioner System) – “ZERO MAINTENANCE” hydraulic system for automatic tensioning of the track, unique in its kind.
– TASKET BASKET – Resizable basket that does not require disassembly to go through narrow passages, conforming to the minimum width of the aerial platform (0.79m) and ensuring a comfortable use for two operators.
– WINCH – Also on the BILLENNIUM series, the traditional AlmaCrawler Winch can be used to lift and / or handle loads up to 200kg (WINCH KIT SERIES 200).
Deliveries starting from June 2021; For more information, fill in the contact form.