Scissor lifts for electrical systems installers
Almac offers tracked lifts suitable for electricians, featuring numerous innovative functions useful for this sector’s operators. Their development is entrusted to a team of highly specialized professionals.
What activities can electricians use the mini-scissor for?
To meet the specific needs of those working in this field, Almac producestracked lifts for electricians useful for performing many operations.
When using them, for example, you will be able to:
- Equally work outside or inside buildings, even on sloping floors
- Reach electrical parts on pylons that need maintenance
- Perform installations at height of new types of components
Why should you use the scissor lifts for electricians?
Those who work in this sector often need to carry out work at height and, for this reason, are exposed to a considerable risk. Almac is particularly attentive to its customers ‘s safety and, therefore, has developed and implemented a safe tracked mini-scissor for electricians, which considerably reduce the risk level of the operations they perform, thanks to technologies that allow to obtain:
- Immediate stabilization even on rough terrain
- Possibility to work even on sloping surfaces by automatic leveling
- Exceptionalmanoeuvrability even in confined spaces
What are the customizations available for the tracked lifts for electricians?
To make its products even more competitive, Almac offers its customers some functional optional featuresfor the aerial platforms for electricians. Choosing our company machinery, in fact, you will get, for example, the following optional:
- Anti-marking tracks
- 220V – 1000W generator
- 220V – 2.2kW electric pump